Tuesday, April 1, 2008

dumbass

Have you ever been at work and been so irritated by something that you wonder to yourself, "What the #$%@ ?!" Today I had that feeling when one of my students made a very inappropriate comment. I only get to work with the kids for 25-30 minutes at a time so I really try to get as much out of them as I can. As the boys were sitting talking about some girl they had seen working at the animal shelter, in the middle of the lesson mind you, I asked them to get to their assignment. Of course, they ignored me and kept on talking and laughing with eachother. After telling them I thought they were being rude for NOT paying attention to their lessons, one of them had the nerve to tell the other that I was being bitchy because I hadn't had sex. Of course, I was appalled and I got up and walked out the door. How does one deal with this kind of language??? I wanted to yell at him and tell him to #%&# off, but what would be the point? So this boy thinks he will get the gift of a passing grade?! Oh HELL NO! He will be working for it. I am so sick of these kinds of students' S#@! Here's what I have for him...

No comments: