Friday, October 2, 2009

...It's been a long time :)

OK, so I haven't posted anything for what, a year? So what?! Who cares? I've been busy with everything. Still gardening. This year, I'm growing these monster black beauty eggplants. We harvested the first one and it was like 2 pounds?! Talk about a monster eggplant! We made tempura with it and boy, it was good. Talk about "broke da mout ono kine grindz." We planted some Hawaiian chili peppers and habaneros as well. Chris has a friend who gave him some weird chili pepper called a Bhut Jolokia. It's some weird Nagaland chili pepper. I looked it up and it translates to "ghost chili pepper"... OK, whatever!

Nothing really that new except I'm supposed to be moving up a class at school...in pay that is. Although they are furloughing me 17 days this school year. That sucks. I figured it out. I have less than 5 days each with each of my kids now for the entire month of October. Can you say, WTF?! Sure, OK...Yah! I'm not working in the behavior class anymore. I'm working in a "real" classroom now with "real" kids. I now teach Algebra and Geometry. Who would have thunk it?!

OMG, Chris is singing in falsetto to Diana Ross. "I never knew love like this before..." and oh wow...I didn't know his voice got that high. He is so weird. I like it when he sings the "wake me up before you kaukau song..." instead of the real Wham! version. That's ok...ok, enough ranting :) C YA ALL LATER!

No comments: